Looking for the best place to enjoy Irish specialities on 17 March? 🇮🇪 Follow the guide!
As we are generous, here are not one, but two must-see places for your afterwork.
Leave your car at the Place de l'Europe car park (the Philharmonie car park), or take the tram to the Philharmonie/Mudam stop and go to the Infinity village square.
The Lounge Act One and the Shamrock are two of the best bars to celebrate this traditional day in the best possible way. 🍻
You will have a great time with :
- rock and Celtic music,
- Irish pub-like atmospheres,
- games such as billiards and darts,
- and above all the good atmosphere that goes with it!
"Thirsty?" Yes, you are right. Here is the main argument... No less than 15 brands of draught beer:
– ClauselThe pure Luxembourgish brewing tradition in your glass.
– Kwakthe mythical Belgian amber beer that gave birth to the 'coachman's glass'.
– Tripel KarmelietA must-have Belgian lager, true to its original 1679 recipe.
– ChouffeThis beer from the Achouffe brewery is a slightly fruity blond.
– Victoriaa strong and refreshing lager with natural 100% ingredients.
– DuvelA unique Belgian brew with a subtle bitterness and a strong hop flavour.
– GuinnessThe Irish beer par excellence, easily recognisable by its black colour, brewed in Dublin.
Another option? Draught cider, a glass of local wine or a colourful cocktail, preferably with Baileys.
Whether it's a night out with friends or an afterwork party, the doors will be wide open! And so will the burger and pizza dishes to satiate appetites afterwards 😉