Looking for the best place to enjoy Irish specialities on 17 March? 🇮🇪 Follow the guide!
As we are generous, here are not one, but two must-see places for your afterwork.
Leave your car at the Place de l'Europe car park (the Philharmonie car park), or take the tram to the Philharmonie/Mudam stop and go to the Infinity village square.
You will have a great time with :
- rock and Celtic music,
- Irish pub-like atmospheres,
- games such as billiards and darts,
- and above all the good atmosphere that goes with it!
"Thirsty?" Yes, you are right. Here is the main argument... No less than 15 brands of draught beer:
– ClauselThe pure Luxembourgish brewing tradition in your glass.
– Kwakthe mythical Belgian amber beer that gave birth to the 'coachman's glass'.
– Tripel KarmelietA must-have Belgian lager, true to its original 1679 recipe.
– ChouffeThis beer from the Achouffe brewery is a slightly fruity blond.
– Victoriaa strong and refreshing lager with natural 100% ingredients.
– DuvelA unique Belgian brew with a subtle bitterness and a strong hop flavour.
– GuinnessThe Irish beer par excellence, easily recognisable by its black colour, brewed in Dublin.
Another option? Draught cider, a glass of local wine or a colourful cocktail, preferably with Baileys.
Whether it's a night out with friends or an afterwork party, the doors will be wide open! And so will the burger and pizza dishes to satiate appetites afterwards 😉